One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Sunday, July 31, 2011

One Of My Favorite Things!

So Saturday I went up to Idaho Falls to spend some time with some of my favorite people, who so happen to be my sister-in-law Alisa and my adorable niece Jane!! I just love going and spending time with them! Alisa and I have gotten so close over the years (especially this last year). I just have so much fun going and doing what ever with her, whether it be Zumbaing it up when I am sick, or making potato salad. This time we went out for Amberly's (another sweet friend who happens to be Alisa's cousin) birthday lunch. We went out for sushi. I haven't had too much sushi before. We didn't get anything raw, I warned Amberly I might just through up all over her cute birthday outfit! Last time I had something different, Jared and I were just engaged and were in Boise seeing his sis Kirsten. We went to a place and had some oysters. Of course everyone was watching me when I tried to slurp it down. I sat there for a few minutes with it in my mouth because there was this big chunk of shell I swear, but it could have been a big flat chunk of sand. I was contemplating if I should spit it out or just swallow the bugger. I swallowed it and it wasn't horrible but the chunk really through me off. Anyways Alisa sure knows her stuff. The sushi was really good and I know Jared would love it! I am thinking for our anniversary we will have to go. Thanks Alisa and Amberly for letting me tag along for your birthday! You two are GREAT!

1 comment:

  1. I love your blog! super cute wallpaper....and Saturday was super fun. Can't wait to eat more sushi with you guys. Next time I will make you eat something raw ;) don't worry I hate oysters, too. Nasty!

    ReplyDelete