One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Our sweet little family!

So since I have been married I have been bad about taking pictures. Back in the day I use to be really good. I guess I got worse when Jared and I got together. We don't have many pictures of the two of us. In fact we haven't had any good pictures taken of us since our wedding. How sad is that! So we decided that we needed to get some, especially of Graham. We found a great photographer! Her name is Carolyn Anderson (Carolynandersonphoto.blogspot.com). We totally recommend her and will use her again! She is so nice, does a great job, and her prices are so reasonable!
We didn't know how Graham would be. We figured he would be fine because he is such a great baby. I fed him right before the pictures to help him fall asleep. That didn't do the trick. Pretty sure he knew he was getting pictures and didn't want to behave. The whole time he was pretty chill. Carolyn kept trying to pose him with his hands by his face but he didn't want to cooperate. There are only a few of him with his hands by his face. Funny thing is he loves to sleep with his hands up by his face.
Since he was born he pulls tons of different faces. So many expressions already can't wait to see how he is when he is older.
Seriously love this boy!
I can't believe Carolyn got any pictures of him in this basket. He absolutely hated it and cried the whole time!
  
 Love this one!
 
Cute little feet!
 He doesn't look too happy with us in this one.
This one is my favorite! Look at his cute little smirk! I know people say babies don't smile until they are around 1 month. Honestly this kid has been all smiles  pretty much from the beginning! He is such a great baby!
This one turned out really good. One of my favs! Carolyn told me to lean back on Jared. Seriously I felt so awkward and thought it would be one of the worst. So glad it turned out.
I am so grateful that Graham is here and healthy! He is growing like a weed! At his 2 week appointment he was measuring 21 inches long and 7lbs. He lost .5 lbs when we left the hospital, so he gained a whole pound. Now he is basically weighing 10 lbs from our scale (might not be that accurate). We will go for his 2 month appointment the 25th. Crazy to think how fast time has passed so far! Things are going pretty good for us right now. Can't ask for more!

1 comment: