I just love these girls!
One Big Blob
ONE BIG BLOB
Thursday, August 1, 2013
Besties!!
A few months ago I got together with my two best friends from high school. It is always so nice to get together with Joy and Ash. They are honestly the best I could have ever asked for. I can't count my blessings enough that I had them as my constant companions in crime. We always lifted each other up and all had the same goals. For sleep overs we would stay awake and talk about the gospel and of course all the important stuff in high school. I am truly grateful for these two. My besties. I am glad that we all stuck to our goals. We all got married in the temple and are truly happy. I am so glad I have had their examples through the years. I also am glad that when we get together it is just like we left off. No awkwardness, no bragging or fighting, just great catching up and reminiscing on old times. I wish I could say I have kept in contact with them better, but when we finally do get together I am so glad and enjoy every minute!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment