Day 5: Dillingham way. We went over past Dillingham Airfield. I just love it over there. It was a pretty cloudy, windy day. We got to watch kitesurfers do their thing.
I love this one of these two! It was a good day.
Day 6: We went to the Aloha Stadium swap meet and Ford Island. Love her in pig tails. At the meet there is this guy who sells bubbles and a rope with a stick. They are the best bubbles. Graham would have watched him as long as he could.
Happy kiddos with grams in the back! We parked at the USS Utah Memorial while we ate.
There were crabs all over the rocks. The USS Missouri.
The USS Oklahoma Memorial
We just potty trained Graham a month earlier so we took a potty break at the Navy hotel on Ford Island. I would have loved to stay there waiting for housing! It is old school and beautiful. We sat and chilled for a few.
What better way to finish off a long day with an ice cream cone.
Day 6: Graham's a NINJA. While I made burp clothes and a blanket for my little sisters baby Graham kept us occupied by being a ninja. He is pretty funny!
He even looks like a ninja. We didn't teach him any of it.
He wanted dad to play.
That evening the grands went to watch the sunset. They went a couple of nights. They saw whales and mom got some sweet pics.
No comments:
Post a Comment