Saniya already loves shoes. I gotta say she has good taste and pretty good skills. She was walking pretty good in those things.
When I say no TV, I guess it means the tv just can't be on and they can watch it on the Wii U.
Jared and I went to dinner and watched the sunset in Haleiwa. Great night!!
Hide and seek. Saniya's first black eye. (Her right) Her bud Danny hit her in the face with a plastic bat. It was an accident.
I love to look at rainbows, whenever there is rain...
Hair cut!
First hair cut. I cut her hair myself. It turned out pretty cute!
I noticed a nail in the tire running errands one day. Luckily it never went flat. Who knows how long it was in there.
Water fun!
Such great grocery helpers!
Graham and his friend Lily. Savannah made us dinner and had Christopher and Lily bring it over on Macsen's bday. She has done something for us every year! It is the sweetest that she remembers and cares enough to let us know they are thinking of us.
We got a monkey on our hands
We got Graham enrolled in Hale Kula, He qualifies for more speech attending their preschool, plus it is right on base so I can walk him to school instead of driving to Hale Kula. This is a picture of his class on Graham's last day.
Here he is with his Teacher Miss Jen (on left) and Miss Quincy.
Thanksgiving dinner. I made my traditional pumpkin pecan cheesecake and dropped this oil in it. Luckily it didn't change the deliciousness, and you couldn't tell with the topping on. MMMMMmmm
Seriously so good! And perfect turkey again! 2 years in a row baby!
No comments:
Post a Comment