One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Thursday, April 7, 2016

Temple Recommend

Last night Jared and I had the opportunity to renew our Temple Recommends. It was a typical interview. The Stake President was very friendly and started with a prayer. Through the questions he stopped and asked what the Atonement of Jesus Christ means to me. I loved that he asked me. All at once my thoughts turned to how much the atonement effects my every day life. (even though I don't take the time to realize it enough) I see Christ's love for me daily, in my husband, my sweet children, the beauty outside all around us, in friendships, but mostly I felt His overwhelming love deep in my heart! A heat started in the front of my chest and radiated to my back. It filled my whole chest. It was a warm comfort melting my stress and worry. How can I take so many blessing and my own self worth for granted at times. I had such a sweet reminder last night and today writing this of how much love He truly has for me. I always know who I am, but I am grateful that my Savior knows me and knows when I need a perfect reminder how much. I am filled with peace and so much gratitude! I can never repay my Savior for what He has done for me but I can try to be better day by day. (Bawling at this point again!) I will never forget this interview. I am grateful that my sweet Jared and I can go to the Temple and continue to keep our covenants that we have made almost 10 years ago. I am so very grateful that we can be an eternal family! We can be complete forever! My family makes me complete, and I can not wait for the day we get to meet our sweet Macsen and have all of us together! Because of my Savior we can share this sweet blessing of being together forever! How sweet are the blessing we receive from our Heavenly Father. They truly are endless and I am grateful, forever grateful!! I believe

No comments:

Post a Comment