For our Christmas cards this year we did this. I love it!
Christmas eve, and day. Jared got me pearl necklaces.
We got Jared some nice sunglasses, He has perfect eyes now, gotta protect them. One of my pearls.
Jared got me this long strand of fresh water pearls too. A few days later Jared and I went to the temple. I wore my pearls. When we got home I realized I left them hanging in the locker. I was sick. The bad thing was it was the last day the Temple would be open before it closed for 2 weeks for cleaning. I called as soon as I realized and had to wait. Jared jokingly told me next year he will give me cash and a match. Haha hun! Once the Temple opened a few weeks later I called again. They found them and I was able to get them back!
After Christmas we went and spent the night at the Army cabins on the west side of the island. We were loaded!
We enjoyed our time at the cabin, too bad we couldn't stay longer. Playing in the water during sunset was cold, but we had fun.
Sun rise
We couldn't make a snowman and Graham wanted to so bad this year, so we made a sandman instead.
On the way home we dropped off the car to get tires and walked ran home. The boys running was my fav!
No comments:
Post a Comment