We got to do some family names at the temple!
Saniya spilled a whole bag of cheddar popcorn. One day Graham requested the recipe out of this book.
Saniya wanted a diaper on Yoshi, totally pulling it off.
Graham volunteered to help out a water safety presentation at story time. He was the cutes helper!!Love his face to death!! One day Graham was limping really bad so I took him in, had to have an xray and I couldn't go in with his since I'm pregnant. He was soo good, and luckily nothing was wrong.
Morning sunrise. Never up this early, you gotta enjoy it when you can!
Father's day gifts!
Army band at story time. I loved them, the kiddos didn't as much at first.
Kids and I were starving after grocery shopping one day. So we pigged out, and had to make some faces too!
Our announcement for baby #4, due Jan 12th.
No comments:
Post a Comment