Our time in Hawaii is coming to an end, fast and furious! Jared's report date got moved up. He now has to report Oct 4th. And we finally got his printed orders. They sat on them for two weeks before Jared got them. So we have less than 30 days to move, because we still are going home to see family. This is our last beach day. Ko' Olina is beautiful! One last snorkel, I swam with a turtle!!
We were able to go to the temple and do some family names for Jared's family.
Last day of School
I got my DOD card renewed, the lady helping me let Saniya keep this flower pen. So sweet!
I have been doing a hula class with some of my friends. (Krystyl our teacher, Lilia, Ashton, Terra, Samantha) It has been fun learning some of the culture. These girls are awesome. We ended up performing for the ward cultural night, all us haole's representing the Hawaiian culture. bahahah
Me and Sister Lono. She is a special lady!
Only frog we have seen in the back yard
She loves her sticker earings. Kasi you are the best! Our little baby boy!
She was fascinated by the praying mantis.
The movers are here! Can't believe our time is almost ended here! Our friend Samantha watched the kids while our hhgs was getting packed.
The second day the movers were packing the truck. I had the kids cornered upstairs. It went pretty fast. When they were at Samantha's their pal Macy drew them pictures. Too cute.
No comments:
Post a Comment