Dropping off dad to training, way too early! He was gone for a few weeks.
Hair done... 20 min later.
Movie on the lawn.
We went on a hike with our friends. It was great! We did end up lost and our total hike was 5 1/2 miles. The kids walked the whole way and didn't complain.
We went with friends to the fire station, Graham is so strong!! Look at his buff muscles lifting the hose!
While Jared was away (training on the big island) we had our car in the shop getting the AC fixed. It took longer than expected, so I got to use their loaner car. The day I picked it up we went and did some shopping. On our way into Old Navy (our first stop) I had the impression to put our house key on the loaner car keys. I didn't Later that night we got home to find I lost our house key and we were locked out. I called a lock smith and we were chillin in the car for about 30 min waiting. The next day I traced our steps, and found the keys in the Old Navy fitting room. All in all, listen to the still small voice! It will never lead us astray and will prevent things like this happening.
My little Camber got baptized! She is in my 7 yr old primary class.
My little Sidda, also in my primary class got baptized too!! Boiling eggs for Easter, they sounded like chicks boiling for a while. The sound was aweful!
We rearranged our house. LOVE the table here!!
Easter Sunday
Kite flying fun!
I gave Saniya's toys a new hair do. We will see how long it lasts.
No comments:
Post a Comment