One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas!

So we finally decorated for Christmas! It is nice to have it up! We didn't decorate tons but there are a few things we decided to put out. Of course you gotta have a tree, it isn't Christmas without it!



 These stockings I made our first year of marriage. I am planning on making similar ones for all of our kids!


 The penguins are cute, so I had to put them up. I got this Joy sign from my sister in law. Every time we watch her daughter she feels the need to give us something. So sweet of her but you don't need to bribe us to watch Jane! We love her and will watch her any day!


So I ABSOLUTELY love the color brown! Dark, rich, beautiful, brown! So I made this wreath a few years ago! Too bad I didn't get new decorations for my tree! Maybe one day we will do a brown and gold tree!


This might sound funny but this cute present is my night light for the hall way. My bladder is small and I have to go up stairs in the middle of the night. It is much cuter than the night light we had out so I might use it all year long!


I saved the best for last!! My nativity set! I love it! My mom got it for me for my birthday, I picked it out from Deseret Book. I love that it is glossy white and unlike any nativity I have ever seen! My husband likes to say it reminds him of ducks!! I can see how he might think so with a few of the figures but I don't care, I love it!!


So this is our Christmas so far! I have a few presents to wrap and put under the tree, not many! We have been the kind to buy what we want when we want it, so when Christmas rolls around we are unsure what to get each other! I know this will change in the future, but until then I am grateful to be a little spoiled! Hope everyone has enjoyed getting ready for Christmas! This is my favorite time of year!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love your decor! Wish I could come see it...Jeremy's workin :( How was your Christmas? Hope you had fun with your family. Miss you!

    ReplyDelete