So it has been a long time since I drastically cut my hair. A few years ago my lil sis Collette and I grew our hair out twice and chopped it off to donate to locks of love. It takes about 2 years to get my hair long enough again to donate. I decided I was getting sick of my long hair. I don't have much volume and it is pretty straight, and it doesn't hold curl for long, Let me tell you but you already know it is hard to decide what to do with your hair sometimes! You can change your look so much by getting a hair cut. I narrowed it down to cutting some chunky Sandra Bullock bangs, which I haven't had full on bangs since I was a child or chop it off. Ya I chopped it back on November 8th. I got 14 inches cut off to donate to locks of love. I have to admit I have been pretty slow about posting pictures, good pictures and also mailing in my hair!! O well it will get done! So the finished product turned out pretty good!
I like it a lot! Jared my husband told me that if I go short I need to go red again like this. It is a deep red that is awesome, lots of up keep but I loved it. So maybe that will be my next step!
This was Halloween a few years ago. Jared is a Mario fanatic and I was a flapper from the 20's. I wanted to be Princess Peach but couldn't get a costume together in time. There are other years! We might have to dress up our Great Dane as Yoshi and have our baby as baby Luigi, or Daisy.
This is Lily, she is the best, sweetest, biggest, laziest dog we have ever had. This shouldn't be a big surprise because she if our first dog! I am sure we will have more another Dane eventually!
I like my hair a lot!! Luckily Jared never cares what I do with my hair. He likes it long or short, and he always thinks I am hot, even when I am sick and disgusting! Love ya sugar!!

I agree with Jared, you are hot! Ha ha...love your hair. We need to hang out with our husbands now that Ted is back. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE it :) looks great, wish i had a husband who did not care..
ReplyDeleteLily BUGS looks so good..when are you thinking of getting another?
Keep in touch...
The Shawvers