One Big Blob
ONE BIG BLOB
Thursday, November 24, 2011
Macsen Scot Schwartz
Yesterday was our perfect boy's birthday. Last year Macsen was stillborn at 37 weeks. It is weird to think that it was really a year ago. A lot has changed since then. It is obvious to us that there are already blessing that have come from our loss. One of our friends gave us a picture that says, "Sometimes God calms the storm, Sometimes He lets the storm rage and calms His child. This is totally true. It is amazing the spirit that comforts you in good and bad times. We love you son and are grateful for our understanding and eternal families!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Last year after I heard of your loss, I kept trying to find an address for you guys or something, I guess I felt kind of wierd posting directly on your facebook Katie since you don't really know me. But I have thought about you guys and your little boy a LOT over the past year. You may or may not know my brother and his wife lost there first son when he was born at 25 weeks. He was my nephew not my son, but it was such a hard time for our family. Our little logan was born a few short weeks later, so many emotions. Any way, i think of little Blaze so very often, and when I do, I think of you guys. Just wanted you guys to know that. Tyrel
ReplyDeleteWe were thinking of you this week. Love you guys. You're such a great example of strength to me. Happy birthday sweet Macsen! You were blessed with the best parents.
ReplyDelete