So today we had an ultrasound! YAY!!! I hate the fact that you have to have a full bladder. I always feel fine, then the second I check in at the office I instantly feel so full! What I have to wait till it is my turn!! It feels like forever! I try to take my mind off my bladder but all I seem to think about is if I can make it the whole ultrasound without exploding. Ya I know gross, hopefully I am not the only one who feels this way! Of course once you are getting the ultrasound you are fine! Laying down helps but it is exciting to see baby move! We love watching the heart beat! That is honestly our favorite part!! Finding out the gender is great, but having a healthy baby is way more important to us!
Anyways to get to the good stuff! Jared has been saying we are going to have a girl because we have all the boy stuff we need! I really had no idea what we were having. This pregnancy feels just like last time. I was nauseous at first but after the first tri I have been fine, super tired but not sick at all. Heart burn is a bugger though! O how I hate you acid!! I have heard so many wives tails about finding out the gender but I really don't believe any of them! I mean it is 50/50 chance so they have to be right for some people!
So baby is doing great! Growing like a weed! Moving away! And we are having... A BOY!!!! Boy names are so hard! I am sure we will pick out a great one! We do have 19 more weeks before he graces us with his hansome little face!! So until then we will wait, and I will dream about what he looks like! I hope he has a dimple chin like Macsen, we shall see!! I do think Jared would like me to stop dreaming! I have been having crazy dreams! The other night I guess I kept kicking Jared in my sleep! I had no idea! I guess I would wake up and ask him if he was awake, then 5 min later be out again. This continued until 3am, when he decided to sleep on the couch! It hasn't happened since and I hope it won't! Poor hubby, he puts up with a lot!! Love you sugar!!!
I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteI am so excited for you Katie and Jared. Let me know if you guys need any thing. Hope I can talk to you soon. Let me know when you are town so I can visit with you. Oh by the way I opened my blog again. Good Luck with every thing.
ReplyDeleteYAY!!!!
ReplyDeleteSo excited that we are both having boys! They are going to be BEST FRIENDS! I am so happy for you! You are so cute about the ultra-sound/peeing thing. Yes, it is hard. The heartbeat is the best part! It is so cool to hear how strong it is and how fast it beats! Well, we love you guys, and need to meet up sometime soon! I miss your beautiful face! :)
ReplyDelete