One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Monday, February 13, 2012

25 weeks!

So it is crazy to think that we are 25 weeks today! The days seem long but the weeks have been short, if that makes since. We haven't been up to much lately. Jared is working and I am home being pretty lazy to be honest. I have been doing stuff around the house, reading, sewing some, and watching some awesome NCIS, and Big Bang Theory. I did get all of our stuff organized from the move so I will probably start scrap booking any day. I have a lot to catch up on before this little guy gets here!
Jared and I both have callings in our ward. I am 1st counselor in the YW big surprise, and Jared is an advisor in the YM. I say big surprise because I have been in the young woman for basically 4 years. I got released from our old ward and then put in a week later in our new ward. I have to be honest I think our new bishop was a little worried because once he asked if I would serve I couldn't stop laughing the whole time we were in his office. Probably inappropriate but I kinda called it before it happened. Of course I agreed and explained why I was laughing, after he asked me I asked what they were going to do with Jared. He had a cushion calling as I like to call it for the last 5 years. He taught Sunday School to the 16-17 year old age group, and really enjoyed it. He is really good with teens! Bishop asked him to be in the YM right after so I kinda jumped the gun. So both of us have mutual every week and on the second Sunday of the month we both teach. I really enjoy teaching and am glad that I can teach at least once a month! We don't have very many youth in our ward but we have been enjoying our callings!
Peanut has been getting more active. I can feel him move all the time now. Jared still hasn't felt him yet. Every time Jared puts his hand on my belly peanut will stop moving, then when he leaves the room peanut will start moving again. I think he might be a daddy's boy. He calms down when Jared is around, we will see if I am right. Macsen was the same way for the most part but there were still times Jared was able to feel him. The first time Jared felt Macsen move was at 20 weeks the night before we went in for our first ultrasound. It is only a matter of time that Jared will feel peanut, before long you are going to be able to watch my belly move when he does. It always made me laugh when Macsen moved and I could sit there and watch it all happen.
Anyways I have been bad about documenting belly shots this time. Last pregnancy I had Jared take a picture of my belly at 18 weeks so excited that you could start telling I was pregnant. Jared was sweet with me and took the pictures, even though you really couldn't tell. I was sure you could! Looking at the pics I was completely wrong, you couldn't tell at all. This is a pic of me at 21 weeks last pregnancy and I had to put on a tight shirt for you to see. I was a delusional pregnant woman so excited for the world to know.


Well this is me know. Can't tell from the front! I partly put this picture in because I looked cute after church!


Here is a side view. I was in a looser shirt so I decided to take another one.

So here I am at 25 weeks.


 This blog is basically for me to keep up with my journal, which I am not much better about blogging, but at least I can add pictures as I document our life! Hope you all enjoy, if not I still do!

3 comments:

  1. Thank you for posting your wonderful life! I sure do miss the good ol days and the friendship we had. You look so great! I hope the best for you and I'm glad you get to share you're amazing spirit with the youth!
    Love ya, Stephanie(Ipsen)Crowther

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, you are one of those stealthy pregnant ladies! You look great, and it was good to see you last week! Keep feeling and looking great :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Katie you look so cute. You have such a cute little belly. The youth must need Jared and your sweet spirits and examples. Sounds like your doing good. I love reading your blog. Love Ya

    ReplyDelete