One Big Blob
ONE BIG BLOB
Monday, March 19, 2012
Where does the time go?
So it is official! We have 10 weeks left until baby boy will grace us, unless he comes early! Things to do, get his room set up. We are house sitting for my in-laws until they get the house sold. It has worked out great for both of us. They don't have to worry about an empty house and we have a place until Jared is done with school. It is a monster of a house for the 2 of us, but we are very grateful for this opportunity! So when we get the babies room all finished I will post pictures! It is going to be so fun! Jared loves Mario so we found some pretty cool stuff on Amazon to decorate! We decided to buy some fun stuff because we have everything else we need. Can't wait for baby boy to come! We have 2 names picked but don't know which to use. I think we might just have to wait until we see which one he looks like. One name is Everett Scot Rett for short, the other is Graham Scot. It is so much harder this time. Macsen was so perfect for our first! We will find something that works great! Anyways till next time!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
So glad you posted an update ;) I love the cute mario stuff....your nursery will be sooo cute! If you need help painting call me!
ReplyDeleteSo good to hear about you and your little boy! I love the Mario idea! Both of those names are awesome. Whichever one you pick, I'm sure will be great!
ReplyDeleteFun! I vote Graham!!! Oooo... can't wait to see the nursery :) So excited for you guys, on the home stretch... only about 8 weeks left to go! Love you, and love reading the blog, it's so fun to read up on how you guys are doing :) Tell Jared that I said hi!
ReplyDelete