One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Stinkin Sweet! Free Ultrasound!

So today I got another ultrasound! AWESOME! When we were 21 weeks we paid $5 for a DVD of our ultrasound. For some reason the disk never formatted correctly so we couldn't watch our ultrasound. So my Dr's office redid our ultrasound for free. I haven't been able to get it done till this week. We are at 32 weeks and it was pretty cool to see how much peanut has grown! I love my Dr's office! All the ladies are so amazing and my doc is pretty awesome too! One of the nurses told me today that she might just have to be at the delivery with me! She has been a little nervous for us since our last baby! I just love how much they care! It makes it so nice to go for checkups to see all their smiling faces! When I went in for my first visit this pregnancy my Dr gave me a high five! They are all wonderful people and I am grateful for their kindness!
I am also glad to be pregnant again! It will be so much fun raising this boy (mini Jared)! I can't wait to see what he looks like. The ultra sound tech is pretty sure he has a prominent dimple chin! Macsen had such a cute dimple chin I kinda hope this little guy does too! 8 more weeks unless he comes early!! I am excited! I don't even mind my weight gain, stretch marks, aching feet, and lost brain! It is all worth it!
This weekend we might get the baby room painted! If not this week within 2 weeks! I will post pictures when we get it all together! Can't wait for it to be done! There are lots of things to look forward to and I am so happy that baby is doing well! When he moves it makes me smile! So precious!

1 comment:

  1. Thats awesome! And so glad that everything is going so well with the pregnancy :) you are so right and so sweet, havin' little kiddos is so totally worth it! I would do it a million times over!!! So excited for you guys... only a few weeks left!

    ReplyDelete