I have to admit the decals are pretty awesome!! I think it is much better in person! Here they are closer.
There are white clouds at the top by the ceiling. Ya, they are harder to see.
They turned out way better then I was thinking. Some of the pictures I have seen online looked pretty tacky but I think we did good.
Here is the bookshelf.
What is that on top of the shelf?
Small Yoshi's of course! I actually might make a mobile out of them.
You gotta have the bullet in a Mario room, so he is hanging from the fan. When the fan is on he is kinda like a solo mobile. We will see if baby can stand it.
Then you have the light switch.
And the Crib
The blanket is basically a twin size and is so soft!! We are going to have a mini Mario fanatic on our hands, just like Jared! Don't get me wrong I agreed with all that we got and was pretty excited to decorate as well! It is a pretty awesome theme room! Hopefully our baby won't hate Mario.
So here is some of my contributions to the room.
The changing table and baskets.
And this sign. Jared didn't really care too much what I did. We both just wanted the room together so whenever peanut graces us we will have a place for him to sleep. The decorating was a huge bonus! It was pretty fun seeing it all come together! It is kinda surreal that it is done. Sunday we will have 4 weeks left!! So crazy!! Anyways hope you enjoy the pics as much as we enjoy the room!! The next big thing on the agenda, bring baby boy home!! We can't wait!! Yes we can but are super excited!!
Oh Katie! It is sooo adorable and soooo Jared :) Love it. Can't wait to come see it in person.
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness it's perfect! We need to come for a visit!!!
ReplyDeleteThe room is so cute. Hope your doing well.
ReplyDeleteLove the room! Your baby boy is going to love it too!
ReplyDelete