One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Thursday, May 10, 2012

The big day will be.....

So my dr. appointment went well like usual. In fact it went pretty great! Our doc set us up for an induction for the 22nd, if baby doesn't come sooner!! We have 13 days left!! Crazy!! I can't believe it! Of course we are getting pretty excited. Babies stuff is all ready. Just gotta pack my bag. I have been working on a surprise for Jared for the hospital. Basically a snack basket. Got the idea off of pinterest (one of the best sites ever!! I am addicted!). I will post pictures of it when I get it all together.
Sunday we will be at 38 weeks! It seems so surreal! There are still times I don't feel pregnant at all, then I usually roll over in bed or stand up and the realization basically smacks me in the face. I guess it just seems weird how fast time flies. Jared and I will be married 6 years this August. It totally doesn't feel like that long! Our marriage is a first grader! Wouldn't change a thing! Anyways I have probably rambled on enough for now. Stay tuned till next week, or when peanut decides to come.

1 comment:

  1. I'm soooo excited for you! I wanted to come see you this week but I've been sick and I do not want to get anyone else sick! Just one more week!

    ReplyDelete