Tuesday is the big day!! We will be calling the hospital at the crack of dawn to see if they can take us! The drive is gonna be long so they better be able to. Yesterday I had my last dr appt. I couldn't stop smiling, It seemed so official yesterday and I am progressing pretty well! YAY!!! Not going to lie last pregnancy was the pits, I wasn't progressing forever. 22 hours of forever! Now it is crazy to think that in basically 3 days we will be in the hospital. Can't wait to see what peanut looks like! My bags are packed, going to clean the house one last go around and then the waiting game begins. These last weeks have been going pretty fast. I have been keeping pretty busy.
I finished Jared's hospital survival kit. I went a little overboard but it will be worth it!
Ya it is pretty crammed with stuff. I also made this 52 reasons i love you but instead I used all the cards so mine is 56 reasons. I thought this was a really cute idea. I think most people have done this for Valentines day but I thought it would be nice to add it to the basket.
As you can see I shoved all the cards back in the deck. If you go to the link she punched holes in the cards and put them on rings. I didn't have rings so decided to shove them back in the deck. They might have fit better if I used 52 cards. The cards were bulging out of the box so I had to tape the flap closed. It worked out pretty good and I am glad that I did something different for him. I am sure I won't do this every kid from here on out but I hope it made him feel special.
So as you can see this is a post that I started before having Graham. Yes I am behind already! Graham is now 2 weeks old. What can I say my life revolves around our little cutie! We are all doing good. We have Graham's 2 week appointment tomorrow and I am excited to see how he is growing. He is such a great baby. I will fill in more after the appointment and tell this labor story soon. It was completely different in every way from Macsen's birth. All I can say is Graham really wanted to be here. I will fill you in soon.
So as you can see this is a post that I started before having Graham. Yes I am behind already! Graham is now 2 weeks old. What can I say my life revolves around our little cutie! We are all doing good. We have Graham's 2 week appointment tomorrow and I am excited to see how he is growing. He is such a great baby. I will fill in more after the appointment and tell this labor story soon. It was completely different in every way from Macsen's birth. All I can say is Graham really wanted to be here. I will fill you in soon.
Can't wait to hear how the appointment went! Hope you post pictures of Graham soon! Dying to meet the little guy. :)
ReplyDelete