So Graham is developing well. He is a strong little buddy! He is doing really well holding up his head and is starting to act like he wants to sit up. He can't sit up yet but I am sure it will come soon. He also has started rolling over. He hasn't mastered it by any means and is starting to not hate lying on his belly. His hands have been his favorite thing for a while now. He chews and sucks on them constantly and anything that he grabs goes straight to his mouth. He has started grabbing his feet, but hasn't put them in his mouth yet. He laughs some every day at the most random stuff. He is full of smiles and gabs usually when you talk to him. We enjoy him!
I think I startled him!
Yep sure did! This is how he cries. He always lowers his left bottom lip. It is so cute!
He has got the blue steel look down. Maybe he is going to be a male model. Hahah
This is Let's (Collette my sis) favorite pass time!
He loves to sleep like this, well not just sleep. He is such a chill, little stud!
Love his smile, he is such a happy baby! and Yes I have been bad about taking pics with him by the bear. He is growing a ton from when we first took one.
Here is a perfect example that he can't sit up by himself. He can only last propped up so long.
And lastly one of his favorite things! He loves his hands!
Thank you for sending me the invite! Holy Cow your little man Graham is CUTE!!! Seriously he is absolutely adorable! I KNOW you just have to kiss that adorable face all day!!! You two did GOOD!
ReplyDeleteThat might be nice to have daddy feed him every once in a while it could give you a little break and like you said give your boys some bonding time :) I myself have the opposite problem, I am a jersey cow! My kids come out at normal weights but when I start nursing they gain weight FAST they are in the 90th percentiles until they start crawling then they end up being in the 50th (at least that's how it was with my girls up to a year).
It will be awesome getting to see what you guys have been up to through your blog, thanks again for inviting us!
He's so big! And extremely precious! Hopefully the bottle feeding gets better!
ReplyDeleteHe is so stinking cute! Love all the pictures!!
ReplyDelete