One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Monday, October 22, 2012

5 Months

How is our little man 5 months old! I can't believe how biggish he is getting. He is still a skinny whinny and will not take a bottle. Man this kid knows what he likes and has a problem with change already. I don't know why else he won't take the bottle. We have continued to try. I mean he won't even drink breast milk from the bottle! He will go at least 3 hours between feedings during the day so I am not to worried. I guess he likes momma too much.  He is still as cute as can be.

 "My goal is to shove my whole hand in my mouth."
 "Seriously I am not going to smile for you!"
"Okay, you win!"

I just love his little face. I also love it when he chills with Papa. 


 He still loves to chew on his feet, no matter what is in his way.

 "What you gotta problem with that?"


 "Seriously, more pictures."
 "Ya I know I am a stud."
 "If I look tired maybe she will stop."
Ya Graham is a pretty cool dude just like his papa. He has been so much fun! I am glad that he is mine. I love being a mom and watching him grow.
Graham is talking all the time. I am pretty sure he is speaking fluent Japanese. He also is starting to talk with his hands. It is pretty cute. He smiles and will laugh randomly all through the day. He is rolling over like a pro and sure loves chewing on his hands and feet. He doesn't have teeth coming through yet, but he is getting ready. All in all he is doing good. I am grateful for him!

2 comments:

  1. Gramham is such a cute little man. Hope everything is going well.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, my... Graham is absolutely adorable!!!!! I love all the pics :) And that hat, to die for. I'm sorry that he won't take a bottle, that totally stinks! A few weeks ago Declan was going through this faze where he would not nurse! Only wanted a bottle, I had to pump and bottle feed. Thankfully he is nursing now. So hang in there maybe there is still hope. If not, at least he will be starting solids soon :)

    ReplyDelete