One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

The send off

The big day has come and gone. Graham and I dropped off Jared at the recruiters Sunday at 10am to go to the processing center in Butte Montana. The good bye wasn't as bad as I thought it might be. I really didn't know how emotional I was going to get. I honestly cried more the night before when he gave me a blessing and then the next morning when he said prayer before we left. Pretty sure that was the case because it went so smoothly and we weren't waiting long for him to leave.

 Here is our last family picture. We tried to get Lily in there too.
 I can't believe that we got Graham and Lily both looking at the camera.
 Graham has the same expression in all of the pictures. Then there is Lily now wanting to be in the picture. Her nose is in the bottom right of the picture.

When we came home I read a sweet note Jared left me and ate a slice of raspberry cheesecake we got for the night before. I am not going to lie I finished off that bad boy while I watched Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Ya it made me sick eating the whole, rich, piece of heaven. Worth it!
So I decided to spend the night one more night up with Terry and Cindy and move to my mom and dad's the next day. Man packing is such a pain. It is amazing how much stuff you accumulate. Honestly it doesn't seem like much when it is all put away. We were living in 2 rooms, not much stuff you would think. We packed up our Malibu, my mom's Yukon, my dad's crew cab pickup, and my old Buick. Collette drove the Buick with Lily in the back seat. I am sure that was a hoot. To top off the day I took Graham to the Dr. that morning because we all have been sick. He has had a pretty bad cough. When we got to the office my car door caught the wind and broke the mirror off of the car parked beside me. Great!! So I copied my insurance and put it on the window. At least Graham is fine. He has his first cold. This is pretty impressive being 9 months old.  I just wish I could do something for the little guy.
We survived, we slept in our beds but I am not done unpacking yet. I should be doing laundry and unpacking instead of blogging. O well, such is life.

2 comments:

  1. Oh Katie we miss you guys!! I'm thinking of coming next week to visit you if Graham is up to visitors. Love your blog background, super cute. Love you and if you need ANYTHING we are always here...no really we are ALWAYS here ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh goodness. I can't even imagine having to say goodbye. No fun at all! But Graham looks like such a big boy in those pictures. I just love him!

    ReplyDelete