So this is pretty much my journal. I don't write in one so I thought this would be better and easier for me to keep up with. Wrong o so wrong.
So over the last month we have been busy. Good busy. March 16th we through a baby shower for my sister in law Natalie. She again had twins, girls this time! Yay. Well she ended up having the girls that day. 29 1/2 weeks early. 3lb 6oz and 3lb 7oz. They named them Emmalise Hope and Emilia May. Love my two niece's. They both have hair and are doing really well. They are 5 weeks old now, up to 5lb 1oz and 5lb 2oz. Grow girls grow. Can't wait until they are home, so I can love on them!
March 30th. My little sister got her endowments out! Man it was such an awesome day. It is such a happy time to see her go through. The temple is such a wonderful place.
April 5th. My little sis got married!! Yay again. She married Ryan Belk. A super sweet guy that treats Collette like a queen! Collette and him are two peas (in a pod). They are so good together. I couldn't be happier for them. At the sealing I couldn't stop smiling. The only thing that would have made it perfect for me is if Jared could have been there with me.
April 17th. We were going to go to Boise for my mom's insurance meetings and I was going to see friends. The night before Graham got sick and had a high fever so we axed the trip. We have been home bodies trying to get better and I finally feel like we are on the mend.
19th My sister in law Alisa had their little guy. Charles Eugene. Born @ 3:11am, 7lbs 3oz and 20 in long. He looks adorable. My plan was take him a little surprise ;) at the hospital, but do to my stinkin cold there was no way. I will love the crap out of him once I am better. It better be soon!!
April 21st. My mom came into my room at 9 am She said dad thinks he is having a heart attack and took off, driving himself to the hospital. WHAT?!! He wouldn't wait two seconds for my mom to drive him. So she followed him in. I called in to Bingham Memorial ER and told them he was coming. When I was about to tell them his birth date to get him admitted she said he is here and hung up the phone. I guess my dad was sweaty and grey. He thought they said his body temp was 82 degrees but that can't be right. Maybe 92. Right after I called the hospital I started getting Graham and I ready so my mom wouldn't be alone unsure of the outcome. I said a prayer and felt good about the situation so I wasn't too concerned.
Getting Ready Jared called me! Yay! I guess he earned 200 some odd points for increasing his PT. He use to run 2 miles in 17min something and now he can knock it out in 13min something. Also increased his pushups and situps but I don't remember by how much he said. He is pretty proud of him self for the running. He passes up younger guys around 23 so needless to say his ego is still getting fed. It is really hard to hear some times because the pay phone he is on is super staticy. Anyways because he did so good they let him call home. We ended up talking for 62 min. They extended his call because they pushed lunch back. It was way nice to hear him. While I was talking to him my mom called about 11 times. Ya I ignored her calls. I didn't want to waste the minutes with Jared and knew I would call her back shortly. Little did I know he would have an hour to talk to me. Jared is doing so good. He is such an amazing man and I can't wait until we will be back together! He has always had a strong testimony but it has grown! He is passing me up spiritually and I gotta catch up. I am so proud of my man!
So after Jared and I got off the phone I called my mom. I guess my dad was having a major heart attack and had to be transported by ambulance to Portneuf. There he had surgery. They placed a stint in his Aorta. His Aorta was blocked by plaque and blood clots. All of his other arteries, veins were clean. Kinda weird his Aorta was so bad. After surgery my dad was laughing and just fine. Of course! Of course my dad can drive himself to the hospital, while having a massive heart attack and make it. So my dad. I am starting to think that he might just be super man in disguise. We are feeling extremely blessed! Today they are going to give him an echocardiogram and other tests. He should be released from the hospital tomorrow. So much excitement.
Graham is officially 11 months old today. He is crawling forwards finally. It took him a while but he has mastered the crawl walk, as I like to call it. He has 5 teeth 3 bottom and his two front. I am thinking he is cutting more cuz he has been a drooling machine. He is a happy little man. If he is whiny it is either because he is hungry or wants to walk. He is walking really good when you hold on to his hands. Before I know it he is going to start running on his own. He is pretty fast right now. I just can't believe how big he is getting. He has such a fantastic personality. He truly melts my heart!
So that is the major events since Jared has been gone. I still have some to update about Jared and will do that later. Basically I am feeling very blessed and very grateful to my Heavenly Father for always looking out for us. Times don't always go as I plan, and the results aren't always what I wish would happen, but when I rely on the Lord and trust in him I know everything will work out in the end, just as he intended.
It looks like you have been so busy! I saw on Facebook that you got to go see your husband! How fun! I hope you had a fun trip, and that you are doing well!
ReplyDelete