One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Monday, June 10, 2013

Graham is ONE!! 5/22/2013

I know right! My baby is one! He has been growing like a weed. He has gotten to be such a fun little boy! He is more like his dad every day. I think it is so fun! For Graham's birthday I made him a cake. On my side of the family when we were growing up we always got a sheet cake. This is Graham's.
So the cake is half cream cheese icing and half chocolate. On Jared's side we always fight over what is better. Jared likes cream cheese better so I thought he would love to see if Graham liked it better too. I was hoping that Graham would dig into the whole thing. NO WAY!! He would barely touch it. He got some on his finger and whined. So I put his whole hand in it and O boy he was ticked. So basically I have his first bday vid and he is whining the whole time. I even tried to feed him cake with a spoon. Nope didn't want any. The next day, still didn't want anything to do with it. O well. Hopefully next year he will be more into it. It will be even better because Jared will be with us! 
This is the only picture I got from his birthday. The was recording him so I got some cute videos. I feel like a bad parent not having more! This next year will be way better!

No comments:

Post a Comment