One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Graham's First Hair Cut

Graham's hair was getting long. So I decided before bath time to chop it off. It might not look too long cuz it is so fine. Graham didn't know what to expect.
     
At first he was doing really good. I decided to cut it all by my self. I used clippers with a #2 guide comb. He didn't seem to mind it.
     
The Fryer Tuck look.

You can't really tell with this one. So I finished the front and time for the back. I was holding him in my left arm and using my right hand. It wasn't too hard but this is when he started FREAKING OUT! So for the next few minutes he was bawling, big alligator tears flowing down his face. Luckily my mom came home just in time so I had her hold him so I could finish up around his ears and stuff.
     
He was so ticked. We cut a good amount of hair off.

     
After the horror.
Looks good Graham. Although it kinda looks like he is bald depending on the lighting. Such a fine haired blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment