One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Thursday, June 20, 2013

When the parents are away...

So I left Graham with the parents when I went to see Jared. My parents for the first 4 days and Jared's for the last 4. I am sure my parents had a blast with him and took pictures I just don't have them. My mother in law sent us these pictures when I was with Jared. 
     
What is in your mouth boy?

     
I guess he was digging at the dirt and rocks with the screw driver and putting it in his mouth. Silly boy. Graham loves Jane!

How cute are they.

I am sure Graham had a lot of fun with all of Jared's family.
I came home and Graham was all smiles. So glad to see him happy. He was so content he didn't even want to come to me. 
He clung to grandma. It is so nice to know that he had a great time without me.

No comments:

Post a Comment