One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Sunday, October 6, 2013

The PITS!!!! LET ME TELL YOU THEY STINK BAD!

Jared has come and gone. Yep, gone to Hawaii without us. So glad the Army messed up his paperwork so we can't be with him right now.This is of course the last thing we wanted to happen! One more thing to worry about, while being separated. Basically Jared has now been gone for 7 months. We did have a great 2 weeks with him, that was way to short.
So here I sit, finally updating my blog, while hoping it will melt some of the stress off my body. A lot has happened since I last posted. I have been stranded on the freeway 3 times because our car has decided to become a lemon. Finally got it fixed, and the heater isn't working. So annoying. Our paperwork to get to Hawaii isn't going through and now the government being shut down is making the process even longer. Graham has been sleeping with me for the last 2 weeks because he was teething and then got a bad cold. So tonight is the first night I am letting him cry it out. Hopefully he will calm down soon, because the back ground wails are so hard to tune out!! I feel bad for the little guy, but I know it will benefit us both. It is hard enough sleeping with an internal kicker, let alone a bed hog. Ya that is right Jared and I are expecting again. We are having a little girl, due February 8th. Which is great news, and a big surprise. Jared is calling my trip to basic graduation the most expensive ever. We will at least be paying it off for the next 18 years. ; ) I am just praying that we will be in Hawaii before she comes!!
Over all I am trying to stay positive. I know that we will eventually be in Hawaii. It will be heaven when we can live as our little family again! Until then I will get as much done as possible. So here is to the future!! Lets see how much I can get accomplished until we go to Hawaii.

3 comments:

  1. Katie! Good luck with everything. We are praying you'll get to Hawaii sooner than later. It's so hard being apart, especially with kids.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So excited for a little girl! We miss you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats on the new babe! I am sorry to hear you still aren't with your husband.. Government.. sigh!! Prayers are coming your way. I hope, now that it has been a month since this was posted, that paper work is near completion, and that you will all be together again!

    ReplyDelete