One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Saturday, November 9, 2013

Photo Shoot When Jared was Home.

We had a glorious 2 weeks with Jared in August. Went by way too quick, but we got some good pictures of the family. Here are some of my faves, and then some of the whole Schwartz clan.

I love how Graham is looking at Jared in this one!!

Picture after picture Graham was smiling and laughing at everyone behind the camera.
He is one happy boy/ poser already when it comes to pictures! He is so much like his dad I can't believe it!!


Seriously, poser! Love Graham's little face so much!


The boys are always doing something to each other.
"I don't know what to do with my hands."
Man you can tell they are family!

Pretty good looking bunch. Glad I have such great in-laws! They raised the best man ever, and I am one lucky girl to be married to the best looking, funniest one of the bunch!!

No comments:

Post a Comment