I am so glad that I have had the opportunity to see some of these great girlies before our adventure off to Hawaii. It is so nice to catch up and way fun to watch our kids interact. I love how Graham loves playing with other kids. I just love these girls. They are truly my best friends and I am so glad that I got to know them in High School and College! Made life so grand!
Courtney and her little guy Porter. He is one month older than Graham.
Joy and her girls Sophie, and Hattie.
Graham loved playing with these two.
The cutest little stud!!
Ashley and her kids Paige and Declan. Declan is one month older than Graham also. So fun that they are so close in age! Too bad we don't live closer.I have great friends!! I am so grateful for them all. I will love and miss them! I will do my best to keep in touch!
No comments:
Post a Comment