Graham had the flu and I let him take a nap on my bed. I went in to check on him and he was wide awake, not making a peep. He was just sitting there with this expression on his face. I have no idea how long he was awake. Apparently he found himself quite humorous.
Graham and I making faces, well I was making faces and he was laughing at me.
We went to a pumpkin patch. Graham was trying to lift this huge (for him) pumpkin.
Graham and Jane loved riding in the wagon.
Graham had it, his first pumpkin.
I was letting Graham cry himself to sleep after church. Grandpa went and saved him, he crashed pretty fast.
Graham and I went and hung out with the twins one day. Emilia and Graham both didn't want to look at the camera. She is such a sweet heart!!
Emilia completely loved watching Graham. What can I say he is a ham. He would run over to Emilia in the bouncer, kiss her head and run off, then come back and do it again. He did it at least 10 times.
Emmalise is also adorable!! Graham did better for this pic.
Graham's first ever tractor ride with Collette. He crashed half way to the other end of the field. Relaxing ride I guess.
Graham is a candy fanatic. If he sees it he has to have it and will throw a fit if he doesn't get it. I decided I would let him have a candy corn or two while he played the piano. He was super content and playing away, when I went to do some dishes. I peeked around the corner a few minutes later to catch him red handed. I am surprised he climbed up the piano, he is a scaredy cat. I guess if there is a will there is a way.
Grandma Schwartz took us out to the diner for lunch one day. Graham didn't like the hat so much but he did love the jute box.
Graham's Halloween costume this year. We dressed up in our pj's and watched Hocus Pocus. He is going to be the Best Brother Ever.
He loves to play with anything as a phone lately. He grabs it and starts gabbing away. He says dad a lot so I am pretty sure he is talking to Jared. He will talk for at least 15 minutes. It is so darn cute! Look how deep in conversation he is.His face and hand gesture says it all!
No comments:
Post a Comment