I got the opportunity to go to lunch with one of my dearest friends a few weeks ago. Melinda and I go way back, to high school days. I use to coach Melinda in swimming, for Special Olympics. Boy did we have some GREAT times! Many years have passed, 9+ years and she still remembers me. She has the best memory and the cutest personality, not to mention she is gorgeous! I am so glad that we are friends. She is such an example to everyone she is around.
I was so excited I was going to get to take her out to lunch. Little did I know she had the same plan. Needless to say, she bought me lunch and we had a great time catching up. Before we left I had to get some pictures.
Look at her! Gorgeous! Her spirit beams from within. She is such a light! I just love her so much! Thanks for being my friend babe!! Hope we can get together sooner than 9+ more years!
No comments:
Post a Comment