One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Thursday, November 14, 2013

Baby Girl, Hawaii

So we are having another baby, a girl!! Here are some belly shots. I have been bad about taking them. Needless to say she is growing and so is my continuous heart burn! We will be 28 weeks Sunday. Crazy how time goes so fast. 
     
23 weeks, 27 weeks
Jared was volunteered to march in the Honolulu parade this year. They marched 3 1/2 miles. One of the guys forgot his beret so no one got to wear one. Ya Jared got burned. He didn't put sunscreen on his head due to them wearing cover. These are pictures from that day.

Jared on the bus to or from the parade. Looking HOT!!!! Miss my man!
This is on base. We are near the mountains.
Random pic that I stole from Jake's facebook. It is from Jake and Kate's wedding. I just love when all the boys are together. They always are all smiles and constant laughter can be heard for miles! 

So we are still unsure when we will be going to Hawaii. If the army won't pay for us before December we are headed on our own. We can't wait much longer, or else I will be having the baby here. Things are moving forward though. The movers are coming to get our house hold goods Monday. So we are moving in the right direction. I was hoping we would be together for Thanksgiving. O well, we will be together soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment