So I am behind with pictures of Graham. So here are a few.
Love his cheesy grin.
Was he really this small. He is always so good about sharing.
He loves him some Jane time.
Aysa, Graham, and Charlie
Dapper

Grandpa, Jane, and Graham
Graham with the girls, (Grandma Mecham, Collette, and me). Blurry but cute.
Like I said, poser. We didn't pose him.
The best dog ever! Lily!
Graham picking veggies out of the garden with Grandma Schwartz and Duke.
Graham is in love with the marble run. He is wearing Jane's elmo slippers.


His first goose egg. It was instants. He was sitting in front of the fire place (just like the picture to the right) and leaned over, head first onto the wood floor. I looked over and Graham is reading the Ensign. How adorable is our son!
This is the door pin from the basement door hing. Gross I know, get it out of your mouth boy! He has been taking the door apart forever. So cute in his aviator jacket.
No comments:
Post a Comment