One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Christmas!

Graham's Christmas.
 He had a lot more fun this year ripping stuff up then last year.


 It was a nice little Christmas. We were still in the hotel so it was really low key. We didn't decorate again. This next year will be heaven! Decorating and cooking for the holidays! I missed it this year, but would do this same thing every year as long as we get to be with Jared! It is kinda weird to think that Jared and I were apart for basically 9 months. Being together it honestly doesn't feel like we were ever apart! It has been so nice that we can just jump in where we left off! Words can't express how I love him! All in all it was a perfect ending to a hard year! Being together is bliss, and when we are apart it makes me cherish our time together so much more!

No comments:

Post a Comment