I wanted to get newborn pictures of baby girl. I never found a photographer so I decided to do some on my own. They turned out pretty good. I am FAR from a professional, but if you take enough pictures there are a few that are bound to turn out. So here they are. Our beautiful baby girl is so sweet! I took these pictures when she was 12 days old.
Graham wanted to be apart. If I had photo shop I am sure I could have brought out her blue eyes. They are now turning brown.
Graham and Saniya totally look alike. Now here is a picture of me as a baby. I was probably 2 months. She looks like me too. We will see how much as she keeps growing. It is nice to have her at least look somewhat like me. Graham is 100% Jared. Every day he grows more and more like him.

So Cute!!! We love seeing pictures of her...wish we could hold and love on her. Jane loves looking at pictures of baby Saniya and she just told me Graham is so funny. Kiss those kiddos for us!
ReplyDeleteYou did so good! I wish I had an ounce of photography skills so I could take some of Tyse. I am jealous!
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
DeleteTake a ton of pics! Seriously I took so many and there are always a few that turn out.
Delete