Love his little face!
Looks like he is trying to stand at attention.
For a long time when I would feed Saniya, Graham would lay on the ottoman in front of me and lay on the boppy. He just wanted to be included. They usually both fell asleep. So sweet. I was trapped, all I could do was soak up the moments.
Walking in a Hawaiian sprinkle. I love the rain here!
He loves to run.
This kid hardly ever gets hurt. The other day he was running on the sidewalk and ate it. He fell forward and looked like he was going to do a somersault. His face was the only this scuffed up. He only cried for a second. He is one tough cookie. It healed really quick with lavender oil. Good thing cuz it looked like we beat on him.
He loves sitting in Saniya's swing. I guess it technically was his first.
Graham is already way too good with electronics. He is one tech savvy smarty pants!
He loves to help me clean and by darn he has the best ideas. Why didn't I think of sweeping while relaxing!
This is a daily occurrence. He loves to love on Saniya all day every day!
Our Ninja Turtle Super Hero!
Playing with his food.
Big eyes, looking a little nervous.
She was smiling at Graham. I wish I would have got him in the pic too.
Our kiddos are sure sweet! We love them, and can't believe how big they are getting.
Looks like you guy are doing good and having lots of fun. Your kids are so cute. Miss you guy.
ReplyDeleteWow, I haven't checked your blog in a long time. Poor Graham's face looks like it hurt. I just love these little kiddos! Can't wait to meet Miss Saniya!
ReplyDelete