One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Saturday, September 6, 2014

My Parents Visit

In March my parents came to visit for a week. Not going to lie I was a little surprised my dad left home/ the farm to come see us. Of course there was the best reason to come see Saniya and hang with Graham. It helped that there wasn't too much farm work going on either. Our visit was fun and short to say the least. Time goes way too fast! Here are some pics of our little venture. Saniya was a month old so we didn't go too crazy out and about. Seriously feeding every hour and a half makes travel hard. I am glad my parents didn't care much and just wanted to come see us. They did do some stuff on their own, but for the most part we all hung out and had a low key, relaxing visit! I can't wait until they come back next year. They said they will come back every winter to visit.



















We did not experience some crazy crime seen. The caution tape was up for a wave advisory. In the winters north sore gets massive waves. This year there were 40 to 50 foot swells in January.













Graham had a blast with the my parents. Both of them were so cute with Graham and Saniya. I know they love, love, love, being grandparents. I also can't believe how fast kids grow. It doesn't seem that long ago that my parents were here! Till next time. I made a photo book for my parents called Grammy & Gramps Grand Adventures. I plan on making them new ones every visit.

1 comment:

  1. LOVE THEM. Your parents are so great. My favorite pic was the one of your dad sleeping in the background...typical Grandpa :)

    ReplyDelete