One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Wednesday, September 24, 2014

Jared's 31st Birthday

We had a pretty low key birthday for Jared. We love our man and hope he was able to have a nice day.
Graham wanted to help blow out the candles.



 Jared and I went golfing for his bday. It had been over a year since he has been and he was pretty excited to go try out his new drivers.

There are wild chickens all over the island. Got his ball in the shot.


We had a nice time! Thanks for the date babe! I hope you enjoyed yourself. We will be going more often. It was a great date! More wild chickens. I guess there is a wild piglet on the 2nd whole. We did the back 9 so didn't get to see it. Maybe next time.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment