This May Jared had a training in California to go to (NTC). While he was gone my mom came for 4 weeks. We had a great time. We did a lot of stuff. We basically got spoiled. All of us! I have so many pictures it is hard to choose the best ones.
Here are a few when we went to the Honolulu Zoo.
This flamingo will walk with you along the fence. Graham loved him!
The tree bark on the rainbow eucalyptus trees is beautiful! Love all the colors!
Your ZOO looks awesome and so does your double stroller! Love it. Your mom looks so happy with your kids. So glad she was able to come help while Jared was gone. Although deep down I wish I could of come helped! :)
Your ZOO looks awesome and so does your double stroller! Love it. Your mom looks so happy with your kids. So glad she was able to come help while Jared was gone. Although deep down I wish I could of come helped! :)
ReplyDelete