One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Monday, September 8, 2014

Graham is 2!

While Jared was at training, Graham had a birthday! We had a fun day with him. We decorated and made goodies! I think he had fun!



 
Bringing Graham down the stairs he was confused. He kept looking at the balloons and pointing. Every time he saw something new he was pointing in curiosity. I would shout happy birthday! It is your birthday! He got excited! For breakfast we did pancakes and made faces with berries and whip
cream.
 


 
Instead of his pancakes he wanted a dinosaur cupcake that I had made. I should have hid them instead of keeping them on the table. O well he is the bday boy. Grammy gave him this airport. He loves it and plays with it every day!
 




Because Jared was gone for Graham's bday he gave him a gift when he got home. Graham loved playing with Grandma and Grandpa Schwartz's marble run so Jared wanted to get Graham one. He loves!
I think Graham had a blast. After breakfast he was going crazy. He was running around laughing and throwing balloons in the air. Prob was a sugar rush, but I think he realized it was his special day. I wish I would have gotten it on camera but I was feeding Saniya. He is a super hilarious boy! We are so glad he is ours!
 

1 comment:

  1. TWO?! I can't believe it. He's so cute. Love the airport and marble run...good gifts. I love how he was eating his cake very politely.

    ReplyDelete