That is a sea turtle in the back.
At Laniakea Beach (aka turtle beach) tons of green sea turtles feed on the sea weed growing on the rocks, just off the sand. After their morning feeding it is common for them to come on the beach. We went around 11am so the turtles were mostly still feeding. You can see so many coming up for air while they feed. We saw at least 15 feeding. Pretty cool! We want to get some snorkel gear and go watch them in the water. It would be so cool to have an under water camera.
I love this one! It is so cute how they are looking at each other!
I have one pretty momma!
I love that Graham still fits in that Bumbo...too cute. Love that beach! We better go check it out when we come visit! Can't wait to see you guys and Graham and Saniya are adorable...you and your mom are too ;)
ReplyDelete