Graham wasn't warmed up to the kids just yet. Collette and Ryan swimming when we went to the beach.
Graham came around, then they were best buds.
Graham wasn't the only one getting spoiled.
Graham's sweet "cheese" face.
I have one hot sis!
I love these two!


We went to turtle beach. you can see the turtles heads, shells, and flipper.
I love the temple!
While Collette and Ryan were here we got hit by hurricane Iselle and Julio. You never can quite predict what will happen. We were completely fine. We didn't even get much rain. We literally got way more rain when my mom was here. Friday the day the hurricane hit, our power was out for about 8 hrs. We don't really know why. The weather was not an issue. So our friend Christopher came over and played games with us. His wife Savannah and their girls were in Utah at the time.
While Collette and Ryan were here we got hit by hurricane Iselle and Julio. You never can quite predict what will happen. We were completely fine. We didn't even get much rain. We literally got way more rain when my mom was here. Friday the day the hurricane hit, our power was out for about 8 hrs. We don't really know why. The weather was not an issue. So our friend Christopher came over and played games with us. His wife Savannah and their girls were in Utah at the time.
These are pictures from our front yard. Seriously you can't really tell there is a storm.
These two are so cute!
One last minute swim in the back yard. It was so fun to have Collette and Ryan come. We love seeing them and will take visits from family whenever! I wish Keith and Natalie could come with the girls. I know that they would love the trip and all the kids would love to play with each other. We will be here for two more years so we shall see! In a month Jared's family will be here. I can't wait! We will all have so much fun!
They are so cute! They look like they had fun time. And I am jealous of those beach pics...so beautiful.
ReplyDelete