Graham loves to put dad's boots and hat on. He is a mini Jared in every way possible.
Some times I just have to shake my head and smile. Kids can be so funny.
I absolutely love this pic! They are going to be best buds, when they aren't archenemies! Frienemies for years.
She loves rolls just like Graham.
More selfies in Saniya's hat.
Story time at the library. Graham loves it.
Tub time. They love being in the tub and play so good together!
Graham insisted on wearing Jared's jacket.
Graham being a super hero. He kept making this kissy face, and I just missed him pointing his finger in the air. So funny!
Nyneave Aikele and Saniya are going to be bff's. They love each other!
She is so proud of herself for being able to crawl, and open drawers.
We have the sweetest, funniest, cutes kids!!
Graham loves to be in the crib with sis.
Double Trouble!
They are totally plotting something! I better watch my back!
Another selfie. Silly bud!
Graham has started to draw pictures. He is so proud with them when he is done.
Our kids are growing so fast!! It is hard to keep up with them!
No comments:
Post a Comment