One Big Blob

ONE BIG BLOB

Such a Big Love Fest going on!!

Saturday, November 8, 2014

I'm 29!!!

I had a pretty low key birthday this year. We decided to celebrate my bday the weekend before because Jared's family was flying in for a week. Of course I got sick that weekend and completely lost my voice. I still had a good 29th bday. One more year in my twenties! Where does the time go!
For my bday Jared got me my very own golf clubs and cart. I LOVE them, and suck so we gotta go often so I can get better. Jared is really good about being patient and trying to help me with my awfulness! These are my beauts.
 Woman's long, they will be perfect for the rest of my days. They are so pretty.

 Pink wheels, heck yes! They look freakin sweet if you ask me!
 Jared did great! He always does! I didn't think I would ever have my own set. I do really like going with Jared. It is so relaxing and a great time to talk and just be us!

No comments:

Post a Comment