The 3rd there were some high winds. Cindy and I went and walked around. There were branches and trees down everywhere.
This was the tree by Aikele's house that just missed their car. The hole it left. It actually was a lot bigger of a tree than I thought.
It was a mess. You would have thought we had a hurricane. It was way worse than any hurricane we have experienced yet. On our way back home it started raining, so we ended up running home.
The kids loved spending time with Grandma. Especially on her bed.
We went to the Aquarium one day. Graham loved it. I thought it would be bigger but we did have a good time.
My adorable kids and I. Looking at the sea dragons. They were super cool.
This guy was cleaning the tank.
We got shark tattoos (stamps) Gotta flaunt it!
On the way home from the Aquarium we dropped Cindy off at the Cheesecake Factory to get a cheese cake. I drove around the block waiting for her. We ordered a raspberry cheesecake and it took forever for them to locate a box! Finally we got home and after dinner went to enjoy our delicious reward. This is what we discovered. They gave us a carmel macadamia nut cheesecake. Needless to say we were disappointed. We really wanted the raspberry and mom splurged and got a big one! So I called the Cheesecake Factory. They ended up crediting mom's card. That is right FREE $50 cheesecake. Had to use the crystal for this bad boy.
No comments:
Post a Comment