Jared and I finally went on a date. It has been way too long and we need to do better! The kids are finally getting to a better age so it should be way easier to leave!
Jared went on a hike for pt called Lanikai Pillbox hike over on the windward (east) side of the island. We thought it would be nice to hike it and watch the sunrise. It was a steep up hill climb but was totally worth it! You can see the Makapu'u Lighthouse, Bellows Beach, Lanikai Beach, Kailua Beach. It was beautiful! Luckily it wasn't too cloudy to see the sun coming up!
You can see Molokai Island as the sun comes up.
Here are the Mokulua Islands, The water was so turquoise.
Jared snapped these beauties. I love the glow of the sun!
After the hike we went and ate breakfast at Zippy's. It was delicious and so nice to go sit in and eat together. Then we headed to Bellows to soak up some rays. It was so relaxing and fun.
Wonderful day with the best hubs ever!! I sure love this hunk!

We hiked where the arrow is. I am sure we will do it again, if we can get a sitter that early! We left by 5:15 to get there. Thanks for the great date babe!
No comments:
Post a Comment