Aviation week Org day. That morning we did a 5k run on the airfield. How often can you say you ran on the airfield. Graham wanted to run with us so I got out my phone to take a pic of him running, He was so cute, he ran hard for 2 minutes and called it quits before I got the shot. "Dad all done," I couldn't convince him to keep going, but he did document the run with a few pics.
I was pretty excited for Aviation week. A few months in advance they were doing a sign up sheet for spouses in the cab to get to ride in a black hawk. HECK YES!!!! Privledge of your spouse being in an aviation unit. Sadly the week of they informed us it was canceled for lack of funds. O well! We had a good week anyways.
Randomness
So I am pretty positive that the kids got hand foot and mouth. Saniya got it first. I thought she was just teething. She did get what I thought was a heat rash when she had a fever, but it went away quickly. Then Graham, about 2 days after Naya, had a high fever. I noticed a few red spots on Saniya's feet and a couple sores in her mouth, and when I looked in Graham's mouth he had red spots on the roof of his mouth. They didn't brake out bad at all. I used essential oils that cleared it right up. A few days after they were back to themselves I smelled and noticed one of the onions dripping. It didn't stink, just smelled extra oniony, so I decided to cut it open. I have heard that onions absorb disease. I have never had an onion go bad like this. It was super squishy and a ring around the outside of the onion, bizarre. If you are ever sick get some onions!
We were playing the bandanna bandits. Our kids sure are cute. We even had a hostage situation. Graham was negotiating terms. ;)
I chopped my hair, So should have done it months earlier when I got the itch! I love it!
Saniya was insistent on wearing her dress and we couldn't get it on her soon enough. Hence the pj's under. She also is a shoe addict already! Loves to put on and take off her shoes constantly!
My mom sent the kids an Easter package. Graham was super excited. Saniya was so tired she passed out on the floor one day.
No comments:
Post a Comment