Graham loves to bring stuff from his room and Saniya's down stairs. Obviously he had to make a trip or two but made sure he got the good stuff. We went to register Graham into CYS (services for babysitting, classes, all that good stuff. On the way home it was WET. I am glad I had an umbrella, Graham holds it and it covers the kids pretty well.
Graham is playing Dr. Luigi. Babs (my friend/neighbor that moved) drew a heart on our lanai. It has been a few months since she has been gone and it is still there. I guess I will always have a piece of her heart. ;)
Being lazy in mom & dad's bed!
Presidential M&M's from Airforce One. How they came into Jared's possession? You will never know. ;)
Parks, parks, parks make the world go round.
Love getting cars at the grocery store. Look sis a chopper.
Our kids are the best drivers, tallest tower in the world. He was so loving it being taller than him!
No comments:
Post a Comment