At Weyand field they always have a lot of things to do on the 4th. Basically it is a mini fair. Rides, food, music. This year they had Michelle Branch and Collective Soul. Then of course there are the fireworks! It is a good time! Graham was more adventurous this year. He picked the rides he wanted to try. Cutest helicopter pilot ever!
Saniya fell asleep pretty quick. The heat does you in man! Proof that I was there.
I didn't even realize Graham got on this one right after the heli. He is in the yellow one. Seemed to like it!
Graham's next adventure was the dragon slide.
I thought that once he was closer and saw how far up he had to go he would chicken out. He went clear up to the top and then I could hear whining. I figured he would never come down. I yelled to Jared, he already heard him and the guy let him go up. Two girls came down and then Graham right after. Followed by Jared a few sec later. Graham came down all by his self. I guess he just needed to see how to do it. Proud of this little love!
Next the animal rides. We tried to get him to do an actual pony ride but he was not willing! He did love picking out this sweet tiger.
Dad helped him all day!
Characters of the kids. The guy was really nice. He drew a cracker in his hand because I was feeding the kids crackers. Best of all he turned out to be Capt Graham Cracker. ;)
Red, white, and blue baby!!
To top the day off we did s'mores. Graham couldn't do the sticky, Saniya didn't like it but she powered through.
We enjoyed our 4th!
No comments:
Post a Comment